BMI Financial Group Ⓒ 2023 - All Rights Reserved
• Any person who resides in Latin America or the Caribbean. The maximum age for enrollment is 70.
• Dependent children up to their 18th birthday or if they are single and residing with the policyholder up to their 30th birthday. Dependents studying full-time outside their country of residence until their 24th birthday.
• Medical Exam is required for all proposed insureds age 65 and over.
• Applies per insured, per policy year, up to a maximum of 2 deductibles per family.
• In case of an accident in country of residence in which one or more family members suffer injury only one deductible per policy year will apply.
• Expenses incurred during the last 90 days of the policy year not exceeding the deductible will be applied to the next policy year period.
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$500,000|
|Waiting period||30 days / Immediate coverage for accidents and infectious diseases|
|Geographic coverage||Latin America and the Caribbean|
|Hospital network||Freedom of choice|
|Renewals||Guaranteed. No age limit|
|Temporary emergency coverage due to accident while application is being underwritten||US$50,000|
|Emergency medical treatment outside area of coverage||US$25,000|
|Waiver of premium upon death or permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||2 years|
|BMI Access||Included at no additional cost|
|Medical and surgical charges||100%|
|Hospital room (Per day. Maximum 240 days)||US$400|
|Intensive care unit (Per day. Maximum 240 days)||US$800|
|Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and dialysis||100%|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||100%|
|Physical therapy, occupational therapy and language therapy due to illness or covered accident||100%|
|Treatment for injuries as a result of participation in non-professional sports||100%|
|Hospital indemnity (Per day. Maximum 10 days)||100%|
|Routine medical check-up (Deductible does not apply. Policyholder and spouse. 12 month waiting period)||US$250|
|Complications of pregnancy (Ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous/not elective abortion, death of the embryo or fetus, hydatidiform)||100%|
|Dental treatment due to accident (Deductible does not apply)||100%|
|Home nursing (Maximum 30 days)||100%|
|Cancer risk reduction surgery (Prophylactic surgery)||100%|
|Reconstructive surgery due to illness||100%|
|Organ transplant (Lifetime)||US$500,000|
|Medical benefit for organ resection from a donor||US$25,000|
|Permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||US$50,000|
|Local ambulance (Deductible does not apply)||US$1,000|
|Sexually transmitted diseases||US$1,000|
Additional Coverage Riders (Optional)
|Term Life Insurance (US$50,000 or US$100,000)|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D) (US$50,000 to US$250,000)|
|Permanent and Total Disability (US$50,000 to US$300,000)|
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$1,500,000|
|Hospital room and intensive care unit (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Outpatient services. Includes:|
|Chemotherapy, radiation therapy and dialysis as an outpatient||80% or 100%|
|Medications after hospitalization / outpatient surgery (90 days)||100%|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||according to % selected|
|Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy for covered illness or accident||according to % selected|
|Treatment for injuries resulting from participation in non-professional sports||according to % selected|
|Congenital conditions||according to % selected|
The information on this site is for informational purposes. Benefits are detailed in the policy contract.
Request a quote