In life we find stages that are not as we wish. And the only solution so that our emotional well-being is not greatly altered is to install in our life the acceptation. Accepting what you cannot change is vitally important so that you can move on and transform your life.
Why is this acceptance so important?
Over time, you maintain constant social ties, however, remember that you also maintain a regular internal dialogue. When your inner dialogue is tinged with guilt, complaints and reproaches, then you are limiting your potential for happiness.
On the contrary, when you foster a gentle tone and pleasant words in that accompanying internal conversation, you begin to nurture your self-esteem with acceptance and in this way you can move on.
But, How to accept? Acceptance arises from an attitude similar to that which develops during meditation, when thoughts are contemplated without identifying with them.
Consists in give up the habit of judging as good or bad, correct or incorrect everything that happens, both outside and inside oneself, because life moves beyond these labels.
The acceptation it is the mechanism that connects each person with the resources available to them to adapt to the circumstances.
How to accept yourself?
The need to cling arises out of fear and insecurity, but the search for security is an illusion. Give up clinging to the known; if we step into the unknown, we will enter the field of all possibilities. In the unknown, you will find the wisdom of uncertainty, where the liberation of the past and the old conditions occurs. It is the field of all possibilities, where we liberate the creative mind.
How to start loving you? Gaining acceptance means increasing self-esteem.
How to achieve this goal? ... These guidelines that we mention below will help you achieve it:
1. Gain the freedom to learn to say no. That is, it is very important that you defend your personal rights from the assertiveness of establishing your own limits against those who violate your space.
2. There is a constant connection between what you fear most and what you want most. Therefore, see what is on the other side of fear. And connect with that goal to fight for what matters to you, leaving your comfort zone.
3. Observe your own personal history in an objective way. Don't just look at your mistakes. Celebrate and remember your personal successes and successes.
4. Don't judge your past decisions harshly. Try to understand that you made those decisions in a different context and with a different life perspective than you have today. Experience has taught you new things.
5. You are a unique person. Therefore, live as the protagonist of a story in which you create your good luck from the coherence between thought, feeling and action.
6. Educate your talent. Even if you have a special talent for a certain activity, it is very important that you nurture that talent with training in order to really empower it.
Life is a continuous process of acceptances and a permanent dialogue with reality. You can choose to fight and try to prevail over it; or else navigate through it smiling at what it brings, bow to its mystery, learning to see problems as friends and not as burdens.
Accept yourself and as we mentioned earlier, remember that, the central axis of your well-being is the inner balance that is born from the acceptance of embracing your own essence with love.