BMI Financial Group Ⓒ 2023 - All Rights Reserved
• Any person who resides in Latin America or the Caribbean. The maximum age for enrollment is 65. No age limit for renewal.
• Dependent children up to their 18th birthday or if they are single and residing with the policyholder up to their 30th birthday. Dependents studying full-time outside their country of residence until their 24th birthday.
• Medical Exam is required for all proposed insureds age 60 and over
• Plan not available for Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Cuba and Brazil.
• Applies per insured, per policy year, up to a maximum of 2 deductibles per family.
• Expenses incurred during the last 90 days of the policy year not exceeding the deductible will be applied to the next policy year period.
period of the policy year.
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$250,000 (US$500,000 optional)|
|Waiting period||30 days / Immediate coverage for
accidents and infectious diseases
|Geographic coverage||Latin America and the Caribbean|
|Hospital network||Freedom of choice|
|Renewals||Guaranteed. No age limit|
|BMI Access||Included at no additional cost|
|Medical and surgical charges||100%|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||100%|
|Hospital room (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Intensive care unit (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Outpatient services (Maximum US$10,000)
|Prescription drugs after hospitalization or surgery (Maximum 15 days)||100%|
|Prescription drugs non related to hospitalization or surgery||US$2,000|
|Routine medical check-up (Deductible does not apply. Policyholder and spouse. 12 month waiting period)||US$150|
|Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and dialysis (Maximum $50,000)||80%|
|Cancer risk reduction surgery (Prophylactic surgery)||100%|
|Reconstructive surgery due to illness||100%|
|Home nursing (Maximum 15 days)||100%|
|Local ambulance (Deductible does not apply)||100%|
|Congenital conditions (Diagnosed before age 18. Lifetime)||US$100,000|
|Congenital conditions (Diagnosed from age 18)||100%|
|Organ transplant (Lifetime)||US$250,000|
|Medical benefit for organ resection from a donor||US$25,000|
|Transportation expenses for companion||US$1,000|
|Medical equipment, external prostheses and orthopedic devices||US$2,500|
|Hearing aid (12 month waiting period. Lifetime)||US$1,500|
Additional Coverage Riders (Optional)
Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year) US$500,000
Term Life Insurance (US$50,000 or US$100,000)
The information on this site is for informational purposes. Benefits are detailed in the policy contract.
Request a quote