The Insurance Consumer Service Instance is an instance belonging to the Insurer but independent of its operational instances.
Its function is to attend and resolve the complaints and claims that are presented to it by insurance consumers, and its resolutions will be issued with total impartiality and objectivity.
Below is the annual summary of cases handled by the Instance for the periods ended and some recommendations on the efficient use of the policy are presented.
- You must be clear about the type of coverage you require or need so that you can select the plan and the deductible that best suits your needs. Preferably seek the advice of an authorized agent to make such a selection.
- Use your insurance policy according to the coverage it offers, do not limit the benefits of your policy by making unjustified claims.
- Before filing a claim, analyze if it qualifies as an expense that must be covered by the insurance, always keep in mind the purpose for which you purchased the insurance.
- Take care of your health and try to avoid exposing yourself to unnecessary risks that could harm your health and physical well-being.
- In the event that the premium of your insurance policy increased more than what you had budgeted for, look for alternative solutions with your insurance agent in terms of variation in coverage and deductibles that allow you to reduce the cost.
- Remember that at BMI we have the insurance plan you need, ask us and we will gladly advise you.
Insurance Auxiliary Service provided by Mr. Ever Olivares Álvarez
Its purpose is the attention and resolution of complaints and claims that are presented by BMI clients. If you wish to file a complaint or claim with the Consumer Service Department, you can complete the following form. Likewise, if you wish to receive personal attention, you can contact Mr. Ever Olivares at the number +(506) 2220-0150 or to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org