BMI Financial Group Ⓒ 2023 - All Rights Reserved
• Any person who resides in Latin America or the Caribbean. The maximum age for enrollment is 74.
• Dependent children up to their 18th birthday or if they are single and residing with the policyholder up to their 30th birthday. Dependents studying full-time outside their country of residence until their 24th birthday.
• Medical Exam is required for all proposed insureds age 65 and over.
• Applies per insured, per policy year, up to a maximum of 2 deductibles per family.
• In case of an accident in country of residence in which one or more family members suffer injury only one deductible per policy year will apply.
• Expenses incurred during the last 90 days of the policy year not exceeding the deductible will be applied to the next policy year period.
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$500,000
|Waiting period||30 days / Immediate coverage for accidents and infectious diseases|
|Hospital network||Freedom of choice outside the USA / BMI USA Ideal Network in the USA|
|Renewals||Guaranteed. No age limit|
|Temporary emergency coverage due to accident while application is being underwritten||US$50,000|
|50% deductible reduction in case of hospitalization in country of residence||Applies to deductible options I, II & III|
|Emergency medical treatment outside area of coverage||US$50,000|
|Waiver of premium upon death or permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||2 years|
|BMI Access||Included at no additional cost|
|Medical and surgical charges||100%|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||100%|
|Hospital room (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Intensive care unit (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Hospital room charges for companion of hospitalized dependent under 18 years old (Per day. Maximum 30 days)||US$100|
|Other Outpatient Services||US$10,000|
|Prescription drugs after hospitalization or surgery (Maximum 30 days)||100%|
|Prescription drugs non related to hospitalization or surgery||US$20,000|
|Routine medical check-up (Deductible does not apply. Policyholder and spouse. 12 month waiting period)||US$150|
• 10 month waiting period. Available for deductibles I-II-III. Available for dependents
|Maternity Benefit (Deductible does not apply)||US$3,000|
|Maternity complications (Deductible does not apply)||US$50,000|
|Conditions diagnosed within the first 90 days of birth (Not related to congenital conditions. Lifetime)||US$100,000 (Lifetime) within the country of residence / US$10,000 (Lifetime) outside the country of residence|
|Addition of newborn (Must send birth certificate within 90 days of birth)||Automatic|
|Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and dialysis||100%|
|Cancer risk reduction surgery (Prophylactic surgery)||100%|
|Reconstructive surgery due to illness||100%|
|Dental treatment due to accident (Deductible does not apply)||100%|
|Home nursing (Maximum 30 days)||100%|
|Local ambulance (Deductible does not apply)||100%|
|Congenital conditions (Diagnosed before age 18. Lifetime)||US$100,000|
|Congenital conditions (Diagnosed from age 18)||100%|
|Organ transplant (Lifetime)||US$300,000|
|Medical benefit for organ resection from a donor||US$25,000|
|Permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||US$10,000|
|Medical equipment, external prostheses and orthopedic devices||US$5,000|
|Sexually transmitted diseases||US$1,000|
Additional Coverage Riders (Optional)
|Maximum Coverage per Insured (Per policy year) US$2,000,000|
|Travel Assistance - Emergency Medical Air Transportation|
|Hospital Income Benefit|
|Term Life Insurance (US$50,000 or US$100,000)|
|Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (AD&D)|
|Permanent and Total Disability|
The information on this site is for informational purposes. Benefits are detailed in the policy contract.
Request a quote