BMI Financial Group Ⓒ 2023 - All Rights Reserved
• Employees between the ages of 18 and 69, working at least 30 hours per week.
• Applicants must be residents of Latin America or the Caribbean.
• A minimum of 25 eligible employees is required for a life group application without a group health plan.
• 10 to 25 eligible employees is required for a life group application if they have a group health plan.
• Groups of 25 or more insured can opt for tailored quotes.
• Eligibility is determined by the employer, who can offer coverage to:
- All the employees
- Executives only
- Executives and heads of departments
- Any other group of your employees.
• The minimum face amount is US$5,000 per insured.
• The maximum face amount is US$200,000 without medical requirements
• Requests for amounts greater than US$200,000 need to submit the medical requirement that is requested.
• The face amount is determined using one of the following formulas:
- The same sum insured for each eligible holder.
- By classes:
Request a quote