BMI Financial Group Ⓒ 2022 - All Rights Reserved
• The maximum age for enrollment is 70 years. No age limit for renewal.
• Dependent children up to their 18th birthday or if they are single and residing with the policyholder up to their 30th birthday. Dependents studying full-time outside their country of residence until their 24th birthday.
• Medical Exam is required for all proposed insureds age 65 and over.
• Applies per insured, per policy year, up to a maximum of 2 deductibles per family.
• In case of an accident in country of residence in which one or more family members suffer injury only one deductible per policy year will apply.
• Expenses incurred during the last 90 days of the policy year not exceeding the deductible will be applied to the next policy year period.
Travel Assistance-Medical Emergency Transportation
Does not apply.
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$500,000|
|Waiting period||60 days / Immediate coverage for accidents and infectious diseases|
|Geographic coverage||Latin America and the Caribbean|
|Hospital network||Freedom of choice|
|Renewals||Guaranteed. No age limit|
|Temporary emergency coverage due to accident while application is being underwritten||US$50,000|
|Emergency medical treatment outside area of coverage||US$25,000|
|Waiver of premium upon death or permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||2 years|
|Medical and surgical charges||100%|
|Hospital room (Per day. Maximum 240 days)||US$400|
|Intensive care unit (Per day. Maximum 240 days)||US$800|
|Chemotherapy, radiotherapy and dialysis||100%|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||100%|
|Physical therapy, occupational therapy and language therapy due to illness or covered accident||100%|
|Treatment for injuries as a result of participation in non-professional sports||100%|
|Hospital indemnity (Per day. Maximum 10 days)||US$100|
|Routine medical check-up (Deductible does not apply. Policyholder and spouse. 12 months waiting period)||US$250|
Does not apply.
|Complications of pregnancy (Ectopic pregnancy, spontaneous/not elective abortion, death of the embryo or fetus, hydatidiform)||100%|
|Dental treatment due to accident (Deductible does not apply)||100%|
|Home nursing (Maximum 30 days)||100%|
|Cancer risk reduction surgery (Prophylactic surgery)||100%|
|Reconstructive surgery due to illness||100%|
|Organ transplant (Lifetime)||US$500,000|
|Medical benefit for organ resection from a donor||US$25,000|
|Permanent & total disability of policyholder under 60 years old||US$50,000|
|Local ambulance (Deductible does not apply)||US$1,000|
|Maximum coverage per insured (Per policy year)||US$1,500,000|
|Hospital room and intensive care unit (Maximum 240 days)||100%|
|Outpatient Service||80% or 100%|
|Includes: Outpatient chemotherapy, radiotherapy and dialysis||100%|
|Medications after hospitalization / outpatient surgery (90 days)||according to % selected|
|Laboratory tests and diagnostic services||according to % selected|
|Physical therapy, occupational therapy and language therapy due to illness or covered accident||according to % selected|
|Treatment for injuries as a result of participation in non-professional sports||according to % selected|
|Congenital conditions||according to % selected|
OPTIONAL additional coverage annex
• Term Life Insurance (US$50,000 or US$100,000)
Request a quote