Exercising at home has always been an option, on many occasions it is much more effective. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic it is almost impossible not to do it from home.
There are many tools you can use such as a pair of dumbbells and elastic bands, but beyond being able to do it, you must clearly have the intention of wanting to do it and in this case if you are already considering it, we have 5 benefits of exercising at home.
1) Flexibility in schedule: Yes, this is something that limits us a lot even in times of pandemic because our time is divided into working from home, studying with the children and doing housework. However, exercising from home is having a gym open 24/7 and it allows you to do it no matter how complicated your day to day may be.
2) Save money and time: Perhaps it is one of the favorites, because between wasting money in monthly payments where we barely attend a couple of days a month the moment you take a calculator and multiply by 12 what you pay, surely you think you can do with that money.
3) You control hygiene: Although we do not doubt hygiene in a gym these days, the sweat and bacteria that its visitors generate is something that you cannot control, from home you can have the peace of mind that you are in a hygienically safe environment.
4) Combination of routines adapted to you: You can try different types of exercises either on one day or on different ones, such as Yoga or Zumba without waiting for times to attend, since there are different digital platforms that host different free videos of classes and / or exercise routines.
5) Greater comfort: You are going to avoid that uncomfortable moment where you do not know what to wear and for those who prefer to avoid the stares of others or the fear of feeling judged, at home, you will avoid the desire to do physical activity.
Exercising at home will definitely bring physical, psychological and economic benefits and is easier than you think.