Do you know why that happens?
Simply because we are afraid to transform what bothers us and that leads us to endure an uncomfortable situation. Routine is reassuring. But, if we settle, we totally forget the benefits of change, which are many.
We often resist, failing to realize that change itself is constant.
Even if you resist or avoid it, it will come into your life the same way. When you start it yourself, it is quite easy to adapt to it, as it is desired.
"If you don't create change, change will create you."
Here we present some of the benefits:
- Personal growth. You grow and learn new things every time something changes. You discover new insights about different aspects of your life. You learn lessons even from those who didn't get you where you wanted to be.
- Life values. From time to time they make you reevaluate your life and look at certain things from a different perspective. Depending on what the change is, it can also reinforce the values in your life.
- New starts. Every change is a new page. It is about closing one chapter and opening another. These bring new beginnings and excitement to life.
- Get out of the rut. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it's deadly. The routine can be comfortable, reassuring, and anything you want. But it's also boring and can turn good things into something heavy. It happens with love, with work, with food. If you don't make some variations in your life, everything becomes insipid.
- Force. Not all transformations lead you to pleasant periods of life. Unfortunately we don't live in a fairy tale and sad things happen too. Overcoming the difficult period will make you stronger.
- Flexibility. Frequent changes make you easily adapt to new situations, new environments and new people. As a result, you don't freak out when something turns unexpectedly.
- Improvements. We all have things in our lives that we would like to improve: finances, work, home, etc. We all know that nothing will get better by itself. We have to do things differently for that to happen. Without changes, there would be no improvements.
- Progress. Changes trigger progress. Things move forward and develop thanks to them.
- opportunities. You never know what each change can bring. When you stray from your usual path there will be many different opportunities waiting for you. They will bring new options for happiness and fulfillment.
Nothing is especially difficult if we break it down into small tasks. Put another way, making small changes over time equals a big one. If you are more flexible, you can change little by little to achieve everything you set out to do.