|Why universal life insurance?
• A universal life policy combines two important factors: PROTECTION AND SAVINGS.
• Offers flexible premiums, adjustable protection, and a guaranteed minimum interest rate.
• Provides excellent accumulation of securities at a competitive interest rate, above average rates.
banking and not subject to the volatility of the stock market, which allows paying the policy in a few years.
• Allows you to increase or decrease the sum insured.
• Provides liquidity by allowing loans and partial withdrawals on cash value.
• Allows you to select the mode and frequency of premium payments.
• Offers the possibility of increasing, decreasing or suspending the payment of premiums, provided there are sufficient reserves
to cover monthly charges and insurance cost.
• Represents a solid asset that complements your insurance and investment portfolio.